Friday, January 06, 2006

Just One of the Animals



In preparation for Karina's birth, I gathered all of the stuffed animals Tom and I saved over the years, as well as the many stuffed animal gifts and laid them out in the nursery. Apparently Bart either doesn't want to feel left out or he just wants to make sure he has his spot staked out in Karina's room, because I often find him cuddled in the big chair with the stuffed animals. Sometimes I feel like we're all sort of hanging around, lazing the days away, as we wait for our little baby to be born. Of course the rest of the time I feel frantically busy and unprepared, so I especially like this photo because Bart looks so comfortable and unstressed out...he reminds me to relax, which is a good thing. I always knew I loved cats for a good reason!

No comments: