Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bye-Bye Cow Jammies

Karina continues to grow at a phenomenal rate and it is often hard to "retire" the cute clothing she's only worn a few times. These cow jammies from Bonnie are one of those such items of clothing. I squeezed them on Karina because Tom had asked, "Do we have any pictures of her wearing these?" The previous time I'd put her into them, I thought the snaps were not going to close however this time I thought they actually fit a little better...that is until Tom said later,"I guess you're right...she is too big for these. When I sat her down on the floor all of the snaps popped open!" So like all of Karina's outgrown clothing, the cow jammies will be donated to Elsa, with hopes of them getting much use from her!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a truly gorgeous girl, Tanya... have I ever told you that??? Kisses to the cutie!

Lee said...

Elsa's looking forward to her chance to wear the cow jammies! And she wants Karina to know that she's enjoying her froggy sleeper at this very moment.