Just a quick update on the teething progress. Once again, I'll start by declaring that although I sometimes think that I know what's going on...in fact, I have no clue about what is happening in Karina's mouth! I'd noticed the left upper molar coming through about a week ago and thought that this was her first molar. However today I was checking on the progress of that tooth and the remaining top front tooth that hadn't quite come in yet when I felt that her left lower molar was already poking through! The upper one was palpable too, but the lower one was definitely ahead of its upper counterpart! Sneaky little bugger!
Regarding other teeth, the last top front tooth still isn't all the way through yet, but it looks like it should be clear any day now. Also, I can feel the beginnings of the "swollen bumpiness" in the area of the right upper molar which would be Karina's ninth tooth (counting the last top front tooth as number eight.) However, given my inability to successfully predict much of anything so far, I guess I shouldn't be surprised if the lower one beats the upper one in on that side, too, huh?


No comments:
Post a Comment