Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Outdoor Fun

The weather has been getting colder but we all still like to get outside to get some fresh air. Karina is very athletic: good at throwing, good at kicking; naturally graceful and always the one to do lots of dramatic falling down.

Bouncing the Ball

Tommy enjoying the outdoors

Although Tommy can't walk yet and hasn't actually spent much time in the stroller...especially compared to how much time Karina spent strolling around the neighborhood with me...he was content to sit in the stroller and watch Karina run around. The hardest part was that as soon as I got out the stroller for Tommy, Karina wanted to sit in it and be my "little baby." So I got out the other smaller stroller, even though I was more concerned she'd be too heavy for the little one than the big one, and let Karina sit in it.

Here they are already invading each others "space" and complaining to me about it!

"Mom, Tommy's touching me!"

I foolishly thought I had much more time before any of these age-old sibling squabbles began happening between my little guys!

Sweet, smiling Tommy

Sweet, smiling Karina

My drama queen after "falling" to the ground...from a sitting position, ahem!

Giggling about how silly she is to have fallen to the ground!

No comments: