We met at Louisa's and then went to Babies R Us (where else?) It was great to see Aunt Lee...who looks quite svelt for two months postpartum...and I was very excited to see Elsa for the first time in many weeks! Unfortunately, she wasn't as thrilled to see me, and...once again...slept through the entire event! (I've never seen Elsa awake!) Lee tried taking her outside to see if some fresh air would arouse her and even Karina tried to wake her up (see below)...but to no avail!
Lee says I must make Elsa feel too comfortable, and suggested that I work on trying to cause Elsa more stress in the future so she's unable to sleep around me...but of course she was just kidding! Regardless, we still had a nice time...Karina got to model her barrette (I know it looks pretty ridiculous without more hair, but I couldn't resist)...and Lee and I got out of our respective houses. Maybe next time we'll try an outing in the evening, as Elsa is rumored to be most often awake during that time of day!
1 comment:
Oh, Elsa, always the life of the party. : ) These pictures crack me up--Karina's doing her best, but Elsa's still dead to the world.
Post a Comment