
Halloween was a big day for Karina! Aunt Beth and Great-Grandma June came over to join in the fun and Aunt Katie and Nate came to help pass out candy while the rest of us went trick-or-treating. We thank them greatly for keeping our home safe from hypergycemic vandals!

We started out by going next door to the Fromm's house where they had created a "pumpkin patch" in their back yard and had wanted to get some pictures of Karina in it. As you can see below, even though Karina isn't the big brawny girl she used to be, she still thought she was strong enough to take a couple of pumpkins home with her.


Then we walked around to a few houses to get some candy...although Karina was much more interested in watching the dozens of kids run around in their costumes than the candy. She seemed especially partial to anyone dressed like a fairy/princess/ballerina...already showing her preference for sparkly women's fashion!

Later Grandma Mary and Opa came by to see Karina and although she'd missed her nap in order to trick-or-treat she was still in a good mood and looked adorable in her costume! Overall, it was a great first Halloween!
And to set the record straight, in case anyone was wondering, her costume is actually a lamb...although when I bought it I thought it was a bunny. The consensus on the street was about 50%/50%...so as they say on TV, "The judges will accept either answer!"
4 comments:
Love the Pictures!!!!
Aunt Lisa
(I love calling myself that, even though it's not offical yet :)
I think the most defining characteristic of the outfit is the tail. If you actually see that, it becomes much more clear that Karina is a lamb; not a bunny
crazy uncle Quentin
P.S. I have semi-patiently been waiting for these pictures
I was waiting for these pictures too!! She looks so cute! I wish we could have seen her in person. : )
I was just looking at the pictures again, and she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Lisa
Post a Comment