For Karina's first birthday, we kept it simple and got a few party supplies, like balloons and party hats and a birthday cake. We dressed Karina, Mommy and Elsa...the only child guest...and in party hats, lit the candle and sang "Happy Birthday."
This was Karina's expression while we were singing...
and here she is clapping...probably because we stopped singing! No actually I thought we sounded pretty good!Then it was time to eat cake and although Karina had never tasted cake or frosting, we assumed that she'd love it and shove it in her mouth like all of the pictures we've seen of other babies on their first birthday. But Karina just pushed the plate away...even after I put a little frosting in her mouth to taste, she's still didn't want any cake. I guess we shouldn't have been too surprised at her response given how poorly she's been eating lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment