Thursday, March 22, 2007

Our Little Daredevil

The day started calmly enough with breakfast. I thought we'd try a strawberry. Not a bad idea...Karina liked it, however I had to wash everything she was wearing...yup strawberry red everywhere!
One of the first few bites of strawberry

As I was rinsing her clothes in the laundry room, Karina was in the family room quietly watching Sesame Street...or so I thought. I came back into the room to find a surprising sight...she was crouching on top of the ottoman! She'd successfully climbed onto the ottoman for the first time...and our ottoman rocks back and forth!

Karina up on the ottoman for the first time

Karina was such a daredevil, she was rocking the ottoman back and forth while up on her knees. She actually slid off once but immediately climbed right back up! She was so proud of herself she was laughing and clapping.
Karina ecstatic about her success

She eventually got bored enough to sit and watch Sesame Street only after she tried to rock the ottoman and nothing happened because she was facing the wrong way to make it rock! I guess this in character with her other "rocking" adventures!

Karina showing her true daredevil spirit by rocking the ottoman back and forth

Happily watching Sesame Street on her new perch!

No comments: