Isn't it beautiful!Mom and Dad had started looking at some homes in Wisconsin recently, but since their home in Grayslake is so perfect I assumed it would be a long time before they found something as good...but apparently I was wrong! They looked at the home on Thursday...and didn't even mention it to me while I was with Mom all day!...and had their counter-offer accepted on Sunday night!
We're so excited for them and so thrilled to have them moving closer to us! Congratulations! Just let us know when moving day is and I'll be sure to make sure that Tom is free...he just loves helping people move heavy things! :)
We're so excited for them and so thrilled to have them moving closer to us! Congratulations! Just let us know when moving day is and I'll be sure to make sure that Tom is free...he just loves helping people move heavy things! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment